RFS: wmnetselect (updated package, QA upload, RC bugfix)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.85-6
(QA upload) of package "wmnetselect".

It builds these binary packages:
wmnetselect - enhanced Iceweasel launch button designed for WindowMaker

I'm not really happy about direct upstream code modification, but
didn't want to introduce a patch system so I've just modified the
manpage to replace Netscape/Mozilla with Iceweasel/Iceape.

The upload would fix these bugs: 419932

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmnetselect/wmnetselect_0.85-6.dsc

Kind regards