Re: Orphaned packages that were not part of etch

Hi Frank,

On Sunday 20 July 2008 16:45, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea to remove some of them (at least from
> testing) before lenny's release.
[..]
> Comments, objections?

Looks good to me (to remove as suggested), thanks for the work! For those
packages in testing, maybe file removal bugs asking for removal in a week, if
until then noone jumps in to maintain them? Normally I would suggest to
remove them now, as they can be reintroduced easily. With the freeze coming
up, it seems fair not to give them the burden^wfun of NEW now :)

regards,
	Holger