Re: Adopters for m68k specific packages?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 05:36:08AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> >While I was going through the list of orphaned packages which
> >have not a correct maintainer field yet (i.e.
> >http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html) I noticed three fairly
> >m68k specific packages are on the list:
> >
> >atari-fdisk
> >nvram
> >[…]
> >
> >I thought before I try to compile them on crest myself I might ask
> >if maybe anyone on this list would be interested in adopting them.
>
> Sigh - seems like Christian and I are the logical suspects... […]
> nvram and atari-fdisk may still be useful (what take have the
> installer people on the latter?).

Recent work on supporting Atari in the debian-installer was done by
Stephen R. Marenka (CCed).

nvsetenv (provided by nvram, IIRC) is used by quik-installer for
powermac-oldworld. Uploaders for the later are Colin Watson and Wouter
Verhelst.

Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism
                                    `. `'`
                                      `-