Re: [RFC] fixing sourceforge watch files

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:07:01AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> I found a while back that this URL redirects to the files page:
>
> http://sf.net/projects/foo/files
>
> Slightly more readable than the URL you used.

Thanks, this avoids the group_id search, so the audacity case can be trimmed to:

version=3
http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/files .+/audacity-src-(.+)\.tar\.gz.+

or anchor the second regexp to downloads.sourceforge.net to be on the safe side.

version=3
http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/files http://downloads.sourceforge.net/.+/audacity-src-(.+)\.tar\.gz.+

(ok, this would download also 1.3.5 which is marked as unstable, but it is
irrilevant)

> Downside is the extra redirects (sf->sourceforge, files->showfiles.php).

the sf.net should be avoided as this would get rewritten by uscan to use the qa
redirector.

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Date: Tuesday, 2002/10/22 - 08:09
dselect proves the existence of Satan. It's the worst part of Debian.