Re: sf redirector

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 07:57:24PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Seems like garr is down, and filippo already tried to fix it
> by pointing the redirector to kent. But as one can see, it still doesn't work.
>
> Can anyone please replace:

done, should be online at the next wml regeneration.

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on
the computer.
tried it.
-- Donald Knuth