Re: RFS: QA Upload: kcemirror - Windows CE remote control tool like VNC

OoO En  ce milieu  de nuit étoilée  du lundi  02 juin 2008,  vers 04:05,
Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> disait:

> Here is another QA upload that fixes RC bug #482216
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=482216>.

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kcemirror/kcemirror_0.1.5-2.dsc

> If someone has time to review and/or upload I would appreciate it.

Hi Barry!

I have uploaded  your package. I had some minor  remarks but prefered to
not bother you with another upload since the goal was to fix an RC bug:
 - dpkg-buildpackage now set CFLAGS  and -s option of INSTALL_PROGRAM is
   the job of dh_strip
 - there are two lintian warnings
--
Terminate input by end-of-file or marker, not by count.