Re: dvi2ps

  Hi, all.

From: Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: dvi2ps
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:59:41 -0400
> OK folks I have built a package with the 4.1j version on the site.  I'm
> not super familiar with dvi2ps so any chance I could get some testers?
>
> It would also be nice if Ohura could respond.  I don't know if I am
> wasting my time or not?  I've made some major changes to the package so
> it is way beyond and NMU at this point.
>
> I've posted the source package on mentors if anyone is interested:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dvi2ps/dvi2ps_4.1j-0.1.dsc
>
> Thanks,

  Thanks for your work.  I'll work at it next week.

  In Japan, we have consecutive holidays at the end of April and
the first of May.  So, I'll be able to spend time in packaging
dvi2ps.

  Thanks.

----
  OHURA Makoto: ohura@debian.org(Debian Project)
                ohura@netfort.gr.jp(LILO/Netfort)
  GnuPG public key: http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/gpg.asc.txt
        fingerprint: 54F6 D1B1 2EE1 81CD 65E3  A1D3 EEA2 EFA2 77DC E083
  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/