Re: RFH: handling bugs from removed packages

On 26/04/08 at 11:42 +0800, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> One more question: there's a currently an email alias which receives a
> message for each package that is removed from Debian.  Are you
> interested in receiving these emails, or should we get rid of it?

The email alias should probably be kept. While processing the current
backlog works better by considering the full list of bugs, in the
future, it would be easier to be notified of removals, and process them
when packages are removed.

I would prefer not to receive those mails myself. Most of the bug
closing has been done by others, and I would prefer if it stayed that
way :-)