Re: apache 2

DISCLAIMER

Opinions expressed in this email may not represent the opinion of my employer.

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008, Paul Wise wrote:

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Mirsad Todorovac <mtodorov@alu.hr> wrote:

 IMHO apache2 package should automatically detect whether there is
ProxyRequests in config and warn about including the corresp mod.

 Whadda you think?

I think the appropriate place to ask this question would with the
apache2 maintainer or by filing a bug report about it.

Thank you, Paul.

I am not exactly on their list. I was always wondering would I make myself obsolete with one of my own improvements? Is that the Forbidden Thought?

Bye,
Mirsad