removing etch transitional packages

Hi,

I started a wiki page:

http://wiki.debian.org/EtchTransitionalPackages

for removing all transitional packages from sarge to etch. I listed
all transitional packages in etch and noted at each of them, whether
it was already removed from sid, or it is still there.
Now I am looking at packages still in sid and marking those, that
should be removed. When I have them all, I'll start filing bug
reports. Is that ok?

Also I have a question - what should I do in cases like this one:

xlibmesa-glu should be removed, however libopengl-ruby depends on it
this way: "xlibmesa-gl | libgl1". Should I file a bug report against
libopengl-ruby to remove the dependency? Or is it ok,
because it depends either on xlibmesa-gl or on libgl1.

Thanks,
Ondrej