Re: Sourceforge redirector proxy thing broken?

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 05:59:14PM +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 04:37:39PM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> >I was just trying to fix up a watch file for simpleproxy, which is hosted on
>
> I use (for beecrypt):
>
> cat debian/watch
> version=3
> http://sf.net/beecrypt/ beecrypt-(.+)\.tar\.gz
>
> Don't try to use sourceforce.net instead of sf.net because it won't work.

This is is what I was saying wasn't working in my originsl email because
http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php is redirecting to a down SF mirror.

It's times like these I wish I was still in the qa group. I could fix the
problem faster than trying to explain it.

regards

Andrew