Re: List of packages which should probably be Architecture: all

On 02/01/2008, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Now, adding a Depends on all those 4 binary packages in tracker-dbg
> seems wrong to me. I don't want to force people to install
> tracker-search-tool if they only want to debug tracker.

What about being a bit more subtle and play around with Recommends: (or
maybe even Suggests:)? By using e.g. Recommends: you ensure every
package is installed in the normal/default/whatever_you_call_it case,
but still leave the possibility to the user to only install what s/he
really needs.

Cyril Brulebois