Re: List of packages which should probably be Architecture: all

Hello Joey,

Joey Hess wrote:
> Interesting idea, though so few packages lack dependencies that it won't
> catch much. Perhaps grepping for package that don't depend on any shared
> libraries would catch more?

Nice idea, though I'll first wait for everybody to read my last message
(I wonder why dd-list goes the source packages way when the ones provided
in the input are nothing but binary packages).

Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.