Re: Mass bug filing: non-UTF8 debian/{control.changelog}

Hi all!

I wrote last week:

> I'm planning to file bugs for packages that use non-UTF-8 encodings in
> debian/control and/or debian/copyright.
> Fixing this is a release goal for Lenny [1], so the bugs will be filed
> with severity important.  They will be tracked by the "utf8-control" BTS
> tag.

I've just reported all the bugs against the packages I mentioned
earlier.  Rather than tracking the bugs via a usertag, I decided to do
the tracking with a bug against general (see [1]).

Best regards,
bas.

Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |
|----------------------------| Fingerprint: c1f5 f24c d514 3fec 8bf6 |
| bas@debian.org             |              a2b1 2bae e41f 0644 fab7 |