QA and Release teams meeting in Extremadura?

Hi,

Following Andreas Schuldei's mail on d-d-a, I've exchanged a few mails
with Martin Michlmayr, who organized last year's meeting, and we'll try
to co-organize a meeting this year.

There's already a wiki page:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianQAExtremadura2007

If you are interested in participating in such a meeting, please add
yourself to the page.

Please don't forget to mention things you want to give a talk about,
discuss in a BOF, or work on during the meeting. Some people have
expressed that last year's meeting wasn't really "organized" enough.
Listing stuff we want to do before the meeting could help with the
schedule, and also to have a list of "goals" for the meeting. This would
be better than going to spain just to work on the things you usually do
from home ;)

Lucas

PS: I'll be offline until sunday evening.