Re: qa.debian.org: 0 man pages in 0 packages missing

* Edlira Nano <eda.nano@free.fr> [2007-04-24 12:08]:
> Since Sunday 22 april, http://qa.debian.org/man-pages.html reports
> "In total 0 man pages in 0 packages are missing at the moment." But the
> Lintian report is not agreeing :)
>
> Maybe it is the same kind of problem with another page you "made",
> http://qa.debian.org/fhs.html,  which states "Packages with files
> in /usr/doc and /usr/man: 0".
>
> I am not sure you are the maintainer for these pages and I thought
> sending a bug for that was "exagerated", but if you have nothing to do
> with it, let me know and I will :)

I haven't really been in charge for this page in ages.  Colin Watson
looked at it after I lost interest, but I doubt he's doing much.  I
think we should either find a new volunteer to coordinate this, or
simply remove that page.

Anyway, the current problem is caused because
http://lintian.debian.org/lintian.log gives you "403: Forbidden".  I'm
CCing Russ who can hopefully fix this.
--
Martin Michlmayr