Re: rebuild result with sid/i386 as of 2006-04-16

On 21/04/07 at 20:23 +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Lucas Nussbaum [Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:14:17 +0200]:
>
> > I've also commited the lists to the collab-qa svn repository (in
> > archive-rebuilds/2007-04-16-unstable-i386/ ) and am working on reviewing
> > failures that were already there during the last rebuild.
> > Help welcomed :-)
>
> I did some of that this afternoon, see the attached diff. I don't mind
> sending diffs in the future, or you can add me to the collab-qa alioth
> group.

Hi !

Thanks a lot, this is very much appreciated. I've commited your patch,
and added 'adeodato' to the collab-qa project on alioth.

My plans are to analyze some more failures of this rebuild, then
(probably next week) re-run a rebuild, and merge in the result from this
one into next week's results file. The advantage of working like this is
that we can concentrate on packages that failed to build in two
consecutive rebuilds, and only work on the other ones (those which
failed for the first time) if we have some time left.

Thanks again,