Coordinate time for the lintian URL updates

Hello folks,

lintian has migrated to testing, so I'm now ready to update lintian.d.o.
An update will mean a full-archive run, which takes a little more than a
day, after which the old maintainer URLs will be no more and the new
format with the e-mail address must be used.

I want to minimize the breakage in links from the PTS and developer pages,
so I want to coordinate with you a good time to do this.  Could you let me
know when would be a good time to do the switch, assuming that the archive
run needs to start about a day and a half in advance of when the new URLs
will be live?