Making Debian QA sexier / moving away from http://qa.debian.org/

Hi,

During the QA meeting, we had a BOF about "how to make Debian QA sexier
and attract new contributors". One of the points that were raised was
that our website (http://qa.debian.org/) isn't really attractive.

I think we should:

(A) try to move content from the website to
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/ , so it's easier to update.

(B) rework the front page to give only general information about what we
are and what we do, so it doesn't feel obsolete.

I've started to work on that. I:
- rewrote the text on the main page (would need
  improvement/proof-reading, but you get the idea)
- created http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/Join and moved there
  content from howto.html
- removed most of the links. I don't mind having a "useful links"
  section on qa.debian.org, but we should probably think about about is
  really helpful to have there. For example, a link to the PTS isn't
  helpful: visitors will probably already know about the PTS, and if
  they don't, http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/index.html isn't
  going to help them.

The result can be seen on http://qa.debian.org/~lucas/wml/ . Of course,
it's work in progress, and comments are totally welcomed.

Does someone have good web designing skills? We should also rework the
template a bit...