Membership of qa group and access to qa user

Hi

Some people of the qa group seem to have sudo access to the qa user and
others do not. Is there any reason why not all members of the qa group
have this access?

Maybe we should try to remove the rather inactive members of the qa
group, add some new active members and get sudo access for the qa user
for all the members of the qa group?

Currently it seems that tbm,weasel,igenibel,aba,jeroen,myon,herzog have
sudo access to the qa user.

While the qa group currently consists of:
he,aba,luk,tbm,joy,vela,zack,myon,amaya,joerg,jordi,damog,jello,djpig,
zobel,anibal,weasel,jeroen,treinen,hertzog,kroeckx,filippo,cjwatson,
apollock,pmachard,adeodato,igenibel,rra,adn,lucas

It seems that
joy,jordi,jello,djpig,anibal,weasel,cjwatson,apollock,pmachard,igenibel
don't seem to be very active on the QA Team at the moment, though if you
are one of them, please do prove me wrong :-)

It seems that mario,ana are active new QA contributors who could be
added to the qa group.

What do other members of the QA Team think?

Cheers

Luk