Re: [rt.debian.org #286] merkel should be upgraded to etch

Hi aj, he, luk, myon, ftpmasters, -qa, and so on,

as you might already be aware of, the ftp folks need a newer postgres on
merkel so they can inject the dump from ftp-master into the copy on
merkel.

Therefore we'll probably upgrade merkel from sarge to etch some time
this week.  Merkel is also the home of nm.d.o and qa.d.o so stuff might
break for you with the upgrade.  If it does and you need help fixing it
up again please don't hesitate asking for help.

If there's anything we should pay special attention to please let us
know.

Peter