Re: Planning QA upload for dillo and rules for QA Uploads

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 12:29:57PM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Hello Patrick. When doing a QA upload, is also good to ask oneself this
> question: "could I be intersted in adopting this package?" If you say
> you'll spend a bit of time with dillo, maybe you'd be interested in
> adopting it instead?

no, unfortuanetely I'am not. The problem is, that dillo is a package of
quiet some relevance and I would like to see it in a good shape, but I
don't care much enough to take over maintainance. That would be way to
much, because currently it seems as if upstream is pretty dead.
So my intension is to help the current users of dillo to come around a
bit better and hope that someone will take this over in a while.

Regards,
Patrick