Re: Mass bug filing: non-UTF8 debian/{control.changelog}

Hi gregor!

You wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:46:47 +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
>
> > I'm planning to file bugs for packages that use non-UTF-8 encodings in
> > debian/control and/or debian/copyright.
>
> In the subject you mention debian/{control,changelog}, here you speak
> of debian/{control,copyright}.

Woops, you're right.  I meant control and changelog.

> I guess all three files should be checked.

Yes, I'd like to check copyright too, but there's no lintian check for
it atm, so it's more involved to check.  Also, the release goals don't
mention the copyright file, so I'm focussing on changelog and control
for now.

	Thanks!
	Bas.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |