Check package component checksums against a database?

Hi, everybody!

I wondered if there is a way to check apt-get package maintained system against a database of known checksums. This could be md5 checksum or timestamp, size and BSD checksum of programs).

I know there is AIDE, but it has the weakness of locally maintained database of checksums that intruder can defeat once boarded the system.

Any idea how to do this, without reinstalling the Debian system from scratch?

Thanks,
Marvin