RM: libnjb1 -- RoM; obsolete (rev-dep of kionjb)

tags 426307 moreinfo
thanks

Removing this package makes another uninstallable:
Checking reverse dependencies...
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on alpha: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on amd64: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on arm: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on hppa: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on i386: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on ia64: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on m68k: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on mips: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on mipsel: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on powerpc: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on s390: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied dependency on sparc: libnjb1
** njbtools has an unsatisfied build-dependency: libnjb1-dev
Dependency problem found.

Its an orphaned package, so maybe we should remove it together with this
lib. If so please file a bug.

--
bye Joerg
<StevenK> [Clint]: I'm convinced zsh users could deal with a keyboard that has 5 random letters, tab and enter.