Re: autmatically generated watch file

On su, 2007-08-05 at 15:14 +0200, Bluefuture wrote:
> Could we do any action for let maintainers to adopt this watch file?

Could we, perhaps, instead do some action to have the watch files
maintained somewhere centrally, instead of embedding information that
will get outdated in packages?

debian/copyright tells us where the code for the package was retrieved
from. A watch file needs to tell us where the next version can be
retrieved from and that is best maintained somewhere outside a static
package, I think.

--
Fun is productive