Re: XS-Vcs-field

On Wed, 9 May 2007 00:07:26 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> said:

> On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 02:13:56PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> The PTS already implements the fields referred to in this patch, so
>> this is a working current practice, and I think we are way past the
>> design phase, so there should be no objection to including this in
>> the developers reference.

> No object from me, just a suggestion for your arch example. In case
> there exists some kind of web browsing possibility for an arch
> category of for an arch grab file you can add XS-Vcs-Browser to your
> example as well and uniform it with the preceding Subversion example.

        Umm, sure. I had not given an example of the control file, since
 that was the same as the control file for vim. Perhaps I need to make
 this more explicit, since you were confused.

        http://packages.qa.debian.org/libs/libselinux.html corresponds
 to the following:
,----[ Source stanza of libselinux control file ]
`----

>> + As another example, if the VCS being used is <tt>arch</tt>,
>> + the corresponding field anme would be:
>                            ^^^^
>                            typo here

        Thanks, fixed here.  I'll wait for a few more comments, and
 then I'll refresh the patch.

        manoj
--
Pray to God, but keep rowing to shore. Russian Proverb