Re: Rebuild results for 2007-05-01

On 03/05/07 at 09:45 +1000, Paul Wise wrote:
> On 5/3/07, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
>
> >I rebuilt all packages in sid/main on i386 as of yesterday. Logs of
> >failures are on:
> >http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/05/rebuild.sid.i386/
>
> Can main.txt and main.dd-list.txt also have HTML versions so that it
> is easier to get from the list of failed packages to the specific
> failure logs?

Err, it's easy to do for main.txt, but harder for main.dd-list.txt,
since the log filename includes the version number, which is lost in
dd-list (globbing on packagename_* is required to find out the logfile).
I would appreciate it if someone wrote the necessary script :-)

Also, since you are a DD, you can access the logfiles directly on
gluck:~lucas/public_html/logs/[...]