Conflicts in Debian : a bit of data

Hi again,

Continuing to play around with the declared conflicts in Sid. I extended
my tests to contrib and non-free, as well as potato, including non-US
for releases having such a repository.

The raw extracted data has been reworked, so the file no has things in
the format |dist,status,version|, so it's easier to parse. I also
started to extract some interesting data, focusing on versionned
conflicts, with some data at http://www.imalip.info/debian/

The conflicts listed in the potato and woody pages would probably be
easily removables, as seeing them actually conflict requires to update
from slink or potato to lenny without going through woody, sarge and
etch.

Overall, it looks like there are hundreds of declared conflicts that
could be removed...

Regis