videos from the QA meeting in extremadura

Hi,

http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2006/qa-meeting-badajoz/
now has all videos from the QA meeting as xvids (near dv quality), ogg theora
(low quality), ogg theora (high quality), mpeg (low quality) and mpeg (high
quality).

The talks held were:

- Andreas Barth: etch+1
- Lucas Nussbaum: Making automated testing a collaborative work and Jeroen van
- Wolffelaar: mole - infrastructure for managing information
- Christoph Berg: MIA tracking
- Fabio Mancinelli: Some nice tools from EDOS
- Raphaël Hertzog: Evaluating wotomae, a distribution wide tracker tool

I would be very happy if someone else could do a little QA on them, and tell
me, whether they are all usable (video and sound okish) and contain what they
claim. I've seen them all live and spend various hours on getting them
online, so I would be happy about some help now.

The sound is probably^wcertainly not optimal but this is what you get, when
you just record with the cameras build-in microphone.

Enjoy & thanks to all who attended for a fun and productive meeting and César
Gómez and the Junta de Extremadura for making it possible!

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: I will reencode the xvids later, to preserve them in even better
quality. And I might provide H.264 versions as well.

P.P.S: debian-publicity not cc:ed because I think the complete announcement we
plan to send to d-d-a is even more newsworthy.