ndtpd: Better remove?

Hello,

> > The postrm script cannot rely on sysklogd to be available when
> > purging.

>  I took a look at the bug and preinst, and got the feeling
>  that there's too much mucking around with this syslog stuff.

I've taken a look at this package and I think removal might be
preferable over fixing the RC bug, for the following reasons:

* Of course, this RC bug;
* There's more to the RC bug than just the error on purge
  (see comment Jaakko) and there's more unresolved bugs,
  from the Lintian report I also see more serious problems.
* Maintainer is MIA;
* Last MU over two years ago;
* Last upstream release in 2003;
* Low popcon numbers.

Let's remove the package. Any objections?

Thijs