Please QA-upload python-gnome, and GNOME 1 stuff

I'm not up to doing this myself at the moment, but it should be done.
So could someone on debian-gtk-gnome or debian-qa do this?

python-gnome should be QA uploaded to stop generating the
python-gnome-1.2 package.  This package is no longer used by anything
in unstable.  And, python-gnome-1.2 is the last package depending
on libcapplet1 (after gtkhtml is removed, which I've already
requested).  So once this is done, the entire libcapplet package can
be removed from unstable (bug already filed).

FYI, I've filed a bug requesting that the maintainer of libgtk-perl
stop producing the libgtkhtml-perl package.  I have also filed
removal requests for gtkhtml and gal0.x, both of which are now only
used by libgtkhtml-perl.