QA packages with really high popcon numbers :-)

In other words, packages which some prospective developer would probably earn
lots of brownie points by adopting.  :-)

With 15971 popcon installs for base-passwd, I figured 5% of the total was a pretty
high value.  That is, 800 or more installs.  (Incidentally, I wonder who installed
base-passwd and popcon but not dpkg?....)

apt-listbugs: 1308
enscript: 6208.  Yes, that's more than a third of all installations.
gpdf: Being removed.
guppi: 1204.
libconfhelper-perl: 1172.
libghttp: 2029
libintl-gettext-ruby: 1500.
libungif4: 10336. Yes, that's nearly two-thirds of all installations.
libzvt: 975.
metamail: 1738.
netcdf: 957, ITAed.
perlftlib: 3762.
python-gnome: 1000.
timezoneconf: being removed.
ttf-thryomanes: 1733
unifont: 1014
wv: 1613
xawtv: 1540
xfonts-artwiz: 1190

Please feel free to forward this/advertise this to any places where it might inspire
people to adopt these packages.  Hmm, maybe I'll adopt some of the fonts -- they're
pretty easy to maintain.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

Bush admitted to violating FISA and said he was proud of it.
So why isn't he in prison yet?...