Would like to have (regular) report from the QA team

Hi,

everybody in Debian likes to have news from the various groups doing
interesting Debian work and I think that we should aim to get regular
"Bits from the QA team" (or similar) posted to d-d-a.

I suggest to use a wiki page to collect items that are interesting for
such a report. Please check out and complete:
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/Reports/Draft
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/Reports

Once the announce has been sent, we rename the Draft in Report2006-X (or
whatever) and we start again with an empty Draft page.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Raphaël Hertzog