Re: pts.d.o ?

Justin Pryzby wrote:
Has anyone (recently) persued a dns record for pts.debian.org?  It
would only make sense to me, since this is a primary resource for
developers, and I recall at one point someone indicating that they
didn't use the PTS because of its obscure fqdn :)

pts.debian.org pointing to packages.qa.d.o ? I would like to see
pts.qa.d.o instead and qa.d.o page improvements as someone (liw?)
suggested some days ago.

Justin, don't get me wrong pts.d.o isn't really bad, but my point
is that d-i page uri[0] isn't shorter and simple than pts one
and people still go there anyway.

[0] = http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

--
Gustavo Franco - <stratus@debian.org>