Re: Propose to orphan drawmap, ploticus, ploticus-doc, zope-zshell - maintainer MIA

Hi all,

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 08:58:26AM +0100, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> James, I propose to orphan your packages. Please drop us a line if you
> disagree.
[..]
> If there aren't any objections, I'll orphan the packages next week.

I had contact with James at the end of December as I mentioned on -devel
see:

Stephen Frost replied to my mail about ploticus to -devel so might want
to adopt it.

I see the MIA DB has a note from the 12th February with "willfix" next
to it.

Simon.

--
Just another wannabie |   "Have you seen a man who's   |  Just another fool