Re: NMU upload sponsor required for asciijump

Hi,

Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> I have incorporated the more detailed patch that Nathaniel Nerode
> referred to.
Good.

> I was thinking of doing this but didn't as I wasn't sure of the
> protocol. The interdiff is attached.
The diff needs to go to the bug report (the "final patch" mentioned in
[1, 5.1.1]) with a short notice "I'll NMU this with the following
patch", sorry for not being precise enough.
Please also refrain from changing packaging stuff and bugs that have not
been reportet. Both the standards-bump and the debhelper change are not
appropriate for an NMU. (Unless the maintainer explicitly agrees.)
Otherwise, the NMU looks OK, if you fix those, I can do the upload.

Kind regards

T.

1. http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-nmu
--