> > Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
>
> >> Is Martin Albert <ma@debian.org> MIA?
>
> >> http://haydn.debian.org/~thuriaux-guest/qa/mia.html
> >> Last upload: 2004-07-06
>
> > That page seems wrong.
>
> >   Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org>
> >   alias: Brian Nelson <bnelson@debian.org>
> >   Last upload: 2005-11-16
>
> > Ignoring the obviously wrong alias, I've made many uploads since that
> > date, the most recent being a couple days ago.
>
> The timestamp on those files is the 20th of December, and I'm not sure
> that's even correct; it looks like a lot of the data has been static from
> even before that.

Indeed, these pages have not been updated for nearly one months. I will
add an automatic update system as soon as package.debian.org come back
(I need it to parse the changelogs). If people are using these pages,
maybe somebody should check the code to see if I'm using the best way
to fetch data. And please, give me some feedback if you find any error.

Thomas Huriaux