Re: elaboration on "hard to nmu packages"; xlibs-dev transition

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 12:21:41PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 11:24:56AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:

> > I also note the following packages are "hard" to NMU, because of some
> > problem like another FTBFS or the package being native when it should
> > not be.  I'm untagging these 'patch' now.
> Let me elaborate on these

> > arla-0.36.2
>   kerberos4kth-dev

krb4 is being removed from etch.  This warrants a separate RC bug on arla.
(which brings the total to 4 RC bugs on arla, and it's not in testing
currently... so.)

Still a separate bug, though, so the "patch" tag still belongs.

> > bzflag-2.0.4.20051017.1
> native

Should still be 'patch' if there's a good patch for the issue.

> > gpsim-0.20.14
> gui_regwin.c:1795: error: 'GTK_SHEET_CLIP_TEXT' undeclared (first use
> in this fu

Separate bug, should be tagged 'patch'

> > jwm-0.23
> group.c:252:41: error: macro "LoadNamedIcon" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1
> maintainer decision to rerun autoconf or build-dep: libxt-dev

> > wmblob-1.0.3
> maintainer decision to rerun autoconf or build-dep: libxt-dev
> Fails to find libXpm even when build-dep on libxpm-dev

> > xscorch-0.2.0
> maintainer decision to rerun autoconf or build-dep: libxt-dev, libxpm-dev

There's no reason why this can't be fixed in NMU.