Elvis (wnpp #341821)

Hello,

Perhaps this is not the right list for this question but here goes
anyway.

I have indicated my willingness to adopt elvis and have
prepared a patched version that fixes the outstanding bugs.

At the same time I recognise that my patches are rather minor
and so could easily be part of a QA upload.

Which is the preferred option from the Debian QA point-of-view?

(Note that: (a) the package is currently orphaned (b) since I
am not a DD I cannot upload elvis as easily as the Debian QA group
can).

Regards,

Kapil.