Re: list of file conflicts between packages

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 01:53:46PM +0100, Michael Ablassmeier wrote:
>  http://people.debian.org/~abi/unstable_install_logs/FAILED
>  http://people.debian.org/~abi/unstable_install_logs/
>
> note: this list contains only packages available on amd64/main, so might
> be incomplete. I dont have time to file bugs, if one of you guys feels
> like doing so, please go ahead.

i have been re-running this on i386/unstable chroot again, so this list
should be fairly complete now. rccount+=37, heres the list of packages
conflicting without declaring a conflict or diversion:

 aub webmagick
 childsplay-alphabet-sounds-ru childsplay-alphabet-sounds-sv
 clearsilver-dev libcgi-dev
 forutil gromacs
 ggz-game-servers ggzd
 gnome-peercast libpeercast0-dev
 kernel-patch-bootsplash linux-patch-bootsplash
 libgoogle-perftools0 tau
 libopal-dev openmpi-dev
 libtk-filedialog-perl horae
 lxr lxr-cvs
 ndisc6 sofia-sip-bin
 slang-slirp slirp
 z80asm z88dk-bin
 zope2.9 zope2.9-sandbox
 aub webmagick
 childsplay-alphabet-sounds-ru childsplay-alphabet-sounds-sv
 clearsilver-dev libcgi-dev
 forutil gromacs
 ggz-game-servers ggzd
 gnome-peercast libpeercast0-dev
 id-utils libuser
 interchange libbusiness-ups-perl
 kernel-patch-bootsplash linux-patch-bootsplash
 lesstif-doc libmotif-dev
 libasm-dev libelfsh0-dev
 libgoogle-perftools0 tau
 libmeep-dev libmeep-mpi-dev