Re: Bits for Bits from the QA meeting

Someone on IRC asked what we did at the QA meeting.  Basically, we had
a number of informal talks (see the links Holger posted) and some
people worked on things together.  However, I think most people mainly
did release related work so there's not a whole lot to report.

I told people to submit a paragraph about what they did to me and if
I'd get enough information I'd post it to dda.  Marc Brockschmidt
kindly submitted two items (see below) but unless I get more I won't
post to dda.

* Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <marc@marcbrockschmidt.de> [2006-12-18 10:52]:

--
Martin Michlmayr