priority optional/extra

Hi,

This page wants me to change the priority from extra to optional.
http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/reniced.html
"Latest version 1.5-4"
"reniced: Override says utils - optional, .deb says utils - extra"

This page wants me to change the priority from optional to extra.
http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=reniced
"reniced (Version: 1.5-4)"
"Package is optional and has a Depends on libbsd-resource-perl which is
extra"
"Last updated: Fri Nov 24 22:25:01 2006"

I have recently changed the priority from optional to extra.
http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/reniced/news/20061105T001829Z.html

Maybe the solution is that the override is changed to extra?

Regards,

Bart Martens