Re: Piuparts testing status update

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for your work.

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 18:44 +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Here is a list of packages that fail when all packages except essential
> ones, apt and debfoster were removed, but didn't fail when debconf and
> ucf were kept. This indicates a missing dependency on debconf or ucf,
> which is considered etch-ignore (actually, for ucf, I'm not so sure):

> phpmyadmin

I believe this to be a bug in "yada", a packaging helper that this
package I adopted seems to use. I'll file a bug, but if there's any
other packages in the list using yada (do they exist??) be advised that
this might be the cause.

When the bug gets fixed a rebuild of all affected yada-using packages
would solve it. If they exist.

Thijs