Re: GNU/Linux Test suite

Hi, Mark

Marc SCHAEFER wrote:
> did Debian QA ever consider running a test suite just before a
> release?

I would guess so, but ATM we are too busy with the release :)

> Debian QA could even add some specific tests using the provider
> framework.

I haven't really looked at it, but I think it is something we can
consider if it meets the DFSG, after Etch is out.

Thanks for the pointer, and do not hesitate to start doing it yourelf if
you think it's worth it.

That is sometimes the way things get started in Debian. By doing them.

Happy hacking!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman