Re: Help transition to gettext 0.15

On (10/09/06 22:28), Denis Barbier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> gettext 0.15 causes several FTBFS, for different reasons.  In
> order to find all problems and to provide fixes, it would help
> to know which packages FTBFS, with build logs.  Could someone
> rebuild all packages which Build-Depends{,-Indep}: gettext?
> I have no hardware to do this myself.  Thanks in advance.

Please use this wiki page to coordinate if you wish to help.

http://wiki.debian.org/GettextZeroPointOneFiveMassRebuild

I have provided scripts, and package lists in groups of 10. If you
have an up to date pbuilder and some spare cycles it should be fairly
easy for you to rebuild some packages.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256