Re: A wish for the Package-Tracking-System

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 02:19:54AM +0200, Jan Losinski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At first: Thank you for developing Debian, it's the greatest system I
> ever used!
>
> Now I have a wish for the Package-Tracking-System:
> Can you add a rss or atom-feed to it, so that I can see the latest
> changes of the "latest News" in my News-reader?
You might be interested in filing a bug request against
'qa.debian.org'.  I don't know if this is reasonable as presently
implemented, though, I think most of the PTS changes happen only once
a day.  You might be interested in debian-*-changes lists, though.

Justin