Let's remove coda, coda-doc

Heya,

coda and coda-doc are both orphaned, rc-buggy and have almost no popcon
users. They're also only in experimental. Though there is an ITA, there
was no progress in the last year.
So I'd propose to remove it - if it ever gets packaged properly again,
it should be no problem to send it through NEW again. But in its current
state, it's simply useless...

If noone cries (in an adequate way), I'll file a removal bug at the end
of this week.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
139: AOL-CD