Dehs and developer.php

I had seen some thread about problem with dehs and the qa pages.
Actually i'm maintaining the dehs data and scripts.
There was some problem on dehs in the past months about unavailability
of changelog data on packages.debian.org.
Actually i'm using packages.debian.net as source of changelog data so
also Wwizard (for package that doesn't have a watch file filled by its
own maintainer) data are actually regularly updated.
For any problem about dehs please contact me.

Stefano