Re: Remove ipw2200 and ieee80211?

Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> ipw2200 and ieee80211 have been orphaned a few days ago. Since both are present
> in current 2.6 kernels (2.6.14 onwards) I'd recommend to remove them right away.

Please keep in mind that the corresponding drivers in the Linux kernel
are quite old compared to the current separate releases of them.  If
this package would|could be kept up-to-date, it would probably be a
benefit for Debian and those that would like to use newer features
in these drivers.

Regards,

	Joey

--